ARB | BOW SHACKLE | 19MM 4.75T
ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery. Today’s requirements for more complex designs are met by us with highly advanced, Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) sheet fabrication facilities. ARB’s production facilities are equipped with a range of state of the art machinery suited to the manufacture of metal products.
Our manufacturing capabilities include laser cutting, guillotining, robot grinding, CNC bending, machining and turning. We’re equipped with MIG, TIG, robot and spot welding facilities and also have powder coating and spray painting centres. ARB has a very highly skilled and motivated workforce at our manufacturing plants. We have a stringent quality control system in place, ensuring our exceptionally high standards are maintained. These factors, combined with our level of automation, enable us to produce some of the finest 4WD accessories in the world.
- Galvanized finish to prevent rust, corrosion and handle the elements.
- Red powder coated pin for easy identification
- Threads are machined to accommodate powder coated pin (unlike other brands)
- Type “S” Shackle rated and tested to at least 6 x Working Load Limit (WLL)
- Clear and pronounced markings on bow