ARB | SIDE RAIL | LC 79
ARB side rails and steps offer exceptional levels of protection and practicality.
Each step is manufactured from mandrel-bent tubular steel and incorporates a robust mounting system and non-slip, checker plate tread. Likewise, the integrated side rails are manufactured from tough tubular steel, providing protection to vulnerable front quarter panels when negotiating challenging terrain.
- Top winch connector clamp
- Powder-coated finish for durability and high quality
- Two-piece handle and socket for proven reliability
- Size: 36″ (91cm)
- Minimum lifting height: 4.5″ (11.43cm)
- Maximum lifting height: 27″ (68.58cm)
- Overall height: 41″ (104.14cm)
- Width: 5″ (12.7cm)
- Depth: 9.63″ (24.46cm)
- Tested Load (TL): 3175kg
- Winching Capacity: 2268kg
- Clamping Capacity: 340kg
- Weight: 11.35kg
ARB side rails and steps are available for the following models.
- 78/79 Series 2002+ Troop Carrier and cab chassis
- 78/79 Series to 2002 (excluding RV) Troop Carrier and tray back body
- 75 Series 1990+ ute & cab chassis diesel models
- 75 Series 1990+ Troop Carrier