WARN | ZEON 10 WINCH W/STEEL ROPE | 10,000 LBS 12V DC
Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC, series wound
Electrical controls: Contactor
Remote Control: Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead
Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
Gear ratio: 216:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Drum diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)
Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warranty: Limited lifetime
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100′ of 3/8″ WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a matte aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- Updated planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.